Developer Portal allows you to monitor and manage all your applications which call to the Qrios API and consume the USSD API.
Why use it?
We created Qrios API, which exposes a bunch of operations, which can be used by third party applications. Each API call may generate cost which will be covered by your wallet. To monitor a consumption of funds and a wallet condition, you can use Developer Portal.
How does it work?
- After registration you will receive keys (Client ID and Client Secret) which allows you to get access to Qrios API.
- In your application, you will be able to use our API and authorise request to it using the credentials obtained during registration.
- When your application will use our API, it will be monitored and respectively accounted.
- All application which you create and connect with our solutions will be monitored and managed in Developer Portal.
- You will also be able to monitor funds and billings.
How to use it?
- To use Developer Portal you should visit LINK and sign in using your account.
- If you don't have an account, please go through registration steps described in Creating new account section.
- Main functionalities of Developer Portal you will find in the "Main functionalities" folder, in the left navigation menu.